ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Vidacasa® warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer.
Vidacasa® agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
Vidacasa® warrants the product under the result and condition of normal wear, nor fading, which can be caused by overexposure to sunlight.
Vidacasa® warranty does not include:
1. Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade.
2. Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
3. Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage.
4. Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
5. Normal wear and tear.
6. Damages incurred during transportation.
7. Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance.
8. Any used, previously displayed items.
The Company makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty.
1. Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date.
2. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received.
3. Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging.
4. Vidacasa® reserves the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field.
5. Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice.
6. If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.